[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/auth/ResolverUser.php on line 32: Undefined index: mentorroomid
Mentors Room • View topic - Fashion Designer Required

Fashion Designer Required

Fashion Designer Required

Postby mohsinali » Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:00 am

I need a Fashion designer to do some design work on clothes for my upcoming brand! Can anyone help me with that?
mohsinali

Re: Fashion Designer Required

Postby yasirr » Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:29 am

I have a lot of friends working in the relevant field, please send me the details of the work on MR Private Message and i will get back to u. Thanks!
yasirr

Postby alics » Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:41 am

Mohsin i think i can help you with this. Please contact me at your ease.
alics

Postby mohsinali » Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:28 pm

Ali please check your Private messages.
mohsinali

Postby lisasmith » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:06 pm

The top most fashion designer from all over the world!
A famous fashion designer in Nagpur is the one who loves to acquire fashion trends, draw designs, selecting the proper materials, and have a part in all the production aspects of their designs. They add to the making of millions, if not billions of bits of apparel and adornments obtained by shoppers on a yearly premise. Fashion designers make female’s fashion, male’s fashion and youngsters’ clothing. This may incorporate sportswear, maternity wear, outerwear, clothing, formalwear, eyewear and footwear. There are likewise adornment architects who configuration belts, scarves, caps, satchels and hosiery.

GlamHotShot therefore gives the desire platform to showcase the best wardrobe creations of the emerging top fashion designers. Also by registering as a fashion designer or a designer boutique, the designer will have the generic reach for their goods.
Famous Fashion Designer at Glamhotshot.com
Central India's Best fashion Modelling Portal.
lisasmith

Return to Fashion Design